Novo Blog: Bem Vindo a Worcester ...

21:31:00 Br.A.A. 0 Comments

Novo post do David, direto de Worcester.

Saturday, August 09, 2008:


Welcome to Worcester ...

"Heeeey everybody. I'm here in Worcester, Massachusetts. We're still having fun on tour, and Kristy and I went to a 24 hour diner last night haha. It was pretty cool. Today when we went outside to sign there were a bunch of irish dancer kids. I know that's random haha but anyway, it was a very very giving crowd! I don't think there's been a crowd that asked for so many hugs before. I don't think I've ever gotten so many gift bags before either. It was pretty cool considering people usually say Massachusetts is a pretty tough place haha. Also, most of the letters I got were just really short and sweet, which was EXTREMELY helpful when reading through. I really appreciate letters and everyone's been really great sharing really cool stories, but it's really difficult when there are so many letters lol. I usually can't get through all of them when they're really long unless I skim through, but today has been really easy to get through everything. I'm also not really sure what to do with all the bags since one side of my bunk is FILLED with stuff, and then I squeeze into the other side, even though I kinda like the little fort kind of feel it has. A fort made of gift bags haha. I usually try to compact everything and stuff things into less bags, but lately it's been getting just a little tough since I'm finding less and less room for me to move in the bunk. But I also have to say I've been getting some pretty cool gifts! I've been getting a lot of really cool graphic, state, city, and target shirts lol. Then I've been getting a lot of nutter butters, bracelets, scrapbooks, and stuffed toys. So I just wanna thank you guys so much for being really thoughtful in each city! It's been great to see you guys out there and with the crazy signs and shirts people make too! haha. But if you guys could just keep things a but more simple in letters and and stuff it'd help me get through everyone's and try to keep as many gifts as I can fit in my bags haha. I think I've reached the limits in my suitcases though. But I do try to look through everything! so thanks and hopefully I'll be able to still have enough time and not be overwhelmed by so much haha. Wow this is pretty long, sorry for ramblin' on in this, but that's all for now!"

"
Heeeey todos. Eu estou aqui em Worcester, Massachusetts. Continuamos nos divertindo na viagem, e Kristy e eu fomos jantar em um 24 horas ontem a noite.. hahaha. Foi muito legal. Hoje quando fomos dar os autógrafos, haviam várias crianças irlandesas dançando. Eu sei que isto é um caso a parte haha, mas mesmo assim, a galera é muito, muito bacana! Não me lembro de ter dado tantos abraços antes. E nunca recebi tantos presentes também. As pessoas costumam dizer que Massachusetts é um belo lugar haha. Além disso, a maior parte das cartas que recebi eram realmente curtas e doces, que foi EXTREMAMENTE bom, pois me ajudou muito na leitura. Eu realmente aprecio todas as cartas e as histórias que são partilhadas comigo, mas é muito difícil ler todas quando há tantas cartas lol. Eu acabo não conseguindo ler todas elas, principalmente as longas. Também não sei o que fazer com todos os presentes que recebo, uma vez que um lado da minha beliche está CHEIA de coisas, e então eu aperto o outro lado e aí eu me sinto em uma fortaleza. Uma fortaleza feita de sacolas de presentes haha. Normalmente, eu tento compactar tudo em poucas sacolas, mas ultimamente tem ficando cada vez mais difícil porque o espaço para me mexer está cada vez menor. Mas também tenho de dizer que estou ganhando presentes maravilhosos! Ganhei muitas camisetas bacanas: gráficas, de estado, cidade, etc lol. Além de pulseiras, scrapbooks e brinquedos. Por isso, gostaria apenas de lhe agradecer muito pelo carinho em cada cidade! Tem sido um grande prazer ver todos vocês, com os inacreditáveis cartazes e camisetas que as próprias pessoas fazem ! haha. Mas, se vcs puderem simplificar nas cartas e nas sacolas, vão me ajudar, para que eu consiga carregar tudo nas minhas malas haha. Eu acho que o limite de peso das minhas malas já foi ultrapassada. Mas eu vou tentar ver tudo! Por isso agradeço todos e espero ter tempo suficiente e não ficar tão sobrecarregados com tanta coisa haha. Uau isso ficou longo. Isso é tudo por agora!"


foto: FanBlast

0 Archie Comentários: