Blog de David antes do último show em Tulsa

11:07:00 Br.A.A. 0 Comments


Saturday evening, September 13th:

Hey everyone!! I’m here in Tulsa for the last day of the tour and it’s pretty sad but exciting at the same time. I don’t think we’ve ever seen so many gifts in the dressing rooms before, and I hope there’s enough time to look through everything today haha. But wow! I can’t believe it’s the last day! It’s actually hard to believe, and I don’t think it’s really hit all of us that it’s the end of the whole American Idol experience together. It’s been an AMAZING year. I can’t wait to see the different directions everyone’s careers go now, and I’ve become a big fan of all the other guys. It’s just such an honor to be with the 9 of them along with the awesome band, and I’ve learned soooo much.

It’s also been so cool to see all the fans at different cities! And I’ll miss seeing all the different shirts and signs for everyone haha. Especially the crazy stuff that the Dreadheads come up with. Oh my gosh they make some of the funniest, most unique things lol. But it’s been great to talk to fans and see familiar faces in different cities. I can’t thank you guys enough for making some of the best memories on the tour. There’ve been so many crazy stories I’ve heard on how people worked so hard to get to a city to watch a show, cool letters that also tell amazing stories, and I’ve also made a lot of friends haha. So thanks everyone for making the tour one of the greatest times in my life!

Other than the end of the tour, I’ve still been working on the album some more and had some more things to do on my day off yesterday haha. I got to meet with some pretty cool people and try to write songs. Writing is just so much fun, and there are so many different ways of doing it. I also got surprised this morning (after some more recording haha) by my grandma who came for our final show thanks to some amazing people who made it possible for her to come. Thank you guys so much for allowing her to be here and treat her so well, she’s been having such an awesome time.

My mom was also finally able to come up and be my guardian for the last few shows! It’s been so great to spend some one on one time with her and have her see what it’s like on the road. But anyway I better get going since this has turned out to be pretty long haha. For those going tonight hope you have/had an awesome time at the show! Adios.

P.S. Make sure to remember everyone down South again with the really bad storms down there. They’re going through a lot right now and I’m sure they’d appreciate your concerns… Thanks! - - David

0 Archie Comentários: