Alloy Blog - Lançamento do CD

17:51:00 Br.A.A. 0 Comments

David posta no Alloy também. Desculpem dever a traduções dos últimos posts, mas prometo colocar no ar logo logo.
Cliquem e fiquem com a versão original da mensagem.
E não esqueçam de deixar uma mensagem pra ele!


Album's Out and So Is David!
The album is finally out now!! It's been a pretty wild week or so, but I can't believe the album's out! I spent pretty much every open space I had over the summer working on it, so it had been quite a busy summer too. But it just blows my mind to think it's actually out. It's so weird that it feels a little surreal, haha. But even with everything that's been going on, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I'm really glad that I got to write some songs for the album, too. I helped write two of the songs on the main album, which were "A Little Too Not Over You" and "Don't Let Go." They were both written pretty close to the deadline of having to have the album finished actually. I wrote "Don't Let Go" with JC Chasez and Jimmy Harry, who wrote "Low" for Kelly Clarkson, and they were so cool to work with. "A Little Too Not Over You," I wrote with Robbie Nevil, who wrote "One Step At A Time," Mike Krompass, and Matthew Gerrard who wrote "Breakaway." I also wrote one of the songs for the iTunes deluxe version called "Falling" and the Wal-Mart bonus track called "Works For Me." I wrote "Works For Me" with Toby Lightman and Daniel Bedingfield, and that was actually really intimidating because they are both amazing singers. But they were really cool to work with, and I had a great time. I also took part in writing a song called "Somebody Out There," but it was for pre-order on iTunes only. So five songs was a lot more than I ever expected than from the beginning, haha. But anyway, I kinda rambled off with that one.

Over the last week or so, I went on Jay Leno, TODAY, TRL, Mi TRL, and Regis and Kelly, with a few more coming up. It's been a lot of fun! I'm getting the hang of singing "Crush" live and also getting the hang of singing early in the morning, haha. I also had a signing at the Virgin Megastore at Times Square for the day the album came out, and that was really neat to see everyone come out for that. It surprised me how diverse the age group was and that there were a both a bunch of guys and girls. So it was pretty cool. I really appreciated everyone coming out for the special night, and it was my first time in the Megastore, too. So it's been a pretty exciting time in my life right now, with the first album out! I just can't get over that... It's seriously mind-blowing. So I hope everyone enjoys it!

Sadly, this is my last Alloy blog, but I had a good time keeping you guys updated and making sure I got pictures of things that were going on, haha. I have actually gotten into bringing my camera around to make sure I get pictures of a lot more stuff. But if you want to keep updated on what's going on, I have the official site, davidarchuleta.com, and then I have a MySpace page www.myspace.com/davidarchuleta. I post blogs on my MySpace whenever I have something I want to share, too, so if you want to keep reading my weird blogs, that's the place to go.

Everyone have a good night, and take care!

-- David


0 Archie Comentários: