Rádio The MIX 101,9 - Chicago

12:55:00 Br.A.A. 0 Comments



Transcrição da entrevista:
Agradecimentos a Snarky Archies

On Archies?
They are Archies and Arch Angels. They are both fine I guess.

On AI being more than he expected?
Uh, yeah. At beginning of this year I was going to school and now here I am!
The 7th season auditions started over a year ago. I auditioned in San Diego. You had to wait a lot to see if you would make it to the top 50 and top 24 and so on.

Fan of past idols?
I was a big fan of the first season. One of the most influential things on my music. The first time opened me up to different songs and genres that I had never listend to before.

What did you listen to before AI?
I didn't listen to a lot of stuff really. Natalie Cole and Michael Jackson and Celine Dion. Whatever my mom listened to really. Selena....

Singing as a little boy?
Umm, ask my dad. *laughs* When I was little I loved singing but not in front of people. I thought people would hate the way my voice sounded. I loved music but I was just too shy. I was like a hermit.

30 million people watching AI?
I just got over it. Before I wuld be like 'oh my gosh, I can't sing in front of people.' I had stage fright. I thought I would get booed.... I didn't know why I was here, people were just nice to me. I didn't like my singing.

Afraid of Simon?
I was just always afraid he would say somethinhg that would be likee ooohh. I'm fine with criticism. Any suggestions you have, I'm all ears.

Do you think Simon wears tight shirts?
Uhh, I don't really notice.

On Ryan Seacrest?
He's a great guy. *laughs* He does a milion things at once. I can't believe he has time to do... lots.

AI tour?
It was so much fun. I was nervous at first. Like, oh my gosh, how am I going to do this- performing to a live audience with thousands of people each night. I would just stand there and move around. But I got better.

AI buses?
Guys shared one bus and girls shared another bus. People gave so many gifts and that was what mainly made the mess around the house. Lots of snacks and pictures and uh, lots of stuff. In my bunk, I had to sleep sideways. I tried to fit my stuff in my bunk so I wouldn't make a mess. I couldn't sleep on my back. There's a lot of thought that come with the gifts. Some are really creative and some are really different...

Weird gifts?
I got an olive and cherry pitter, so it was interesting.

Did you get educated on the bus?
No. *laughs lots*

New CD?
It's coming out November 11. I'm really excited. You always think how cool it would be to make your own album. I just didn't think it would happen this fast, so soon. You are making a big album here, you are really excited. I only had a few months and most of that was on tour. That is how it goes with American Idol. they have to go to fast. I'm really looking forward to next album. To sit down and think about what songs to put on this album.

Personal life experiences to write about?
Lots going on now. Lots of events. You can write a song about anything- songs about the most random things.

Matt Damon sat there in your chair and not even a third of the amount of audience was here!
That's cool they came

Good luck with everything!
Aw, thanks. *laughs*

0 Archie Comentários: