VBlog: Hope for Haiti

12:37:00 Br.A.A. 0 Comments

David postou um novo blog ontem. Confiram!



All right, I'm sorry for that amazingly annoying clicking noise! I didn't hear it while I was making the video. But it's too long to redo the whole thing.- Sorry that this is so long! But I just felt like I needed to talk a little more about helping Haiti. It'll make up for the lack of blogging right? haha. I'll try and teach myself how to shorten them in the future. But Thanks everyone who's been donating and helping Haiti! I had a great time in Central America and can't wait to go back! Can't wait to start more writing sessions next week, and thanks on behalf of me and my sister for all the Japanese culture items! haha.

Bem, desculpem por esse barulho incrivelmente chato de cliques! Eu não escutei ele enquanto fazia o vídeo. Mas é muito longo para refazer. - Desculpem por ser tão longo! Mas
eu senti que precisava conversar um pouco mais sobre como ajudar o Haiti. Ele vai suprir a falta dos blogs né? haha. Vou tentar me controlar e tentar ser mais breve no futuro. Mas Obrigado a todos que doaram e ajudaram o Haiti! Eu tive um grande momento na América Central e não vejo a hora devoltar! Não vejo a hora para começar a escrever mais algumas sessões na próxima semana, e agradeço em meu nome e da minha irmã por todos os itens da cultura japonesa! haha.
Dany, valeu pelo toque!

0 Archie Comentários: